We are looking for talent strategy & analytics consultants to work on pro bono client engagements on a project-by-project basis.
Talytics uses data and technology to help the world’s leading businesses empower their workforces. We launch, manage, and advise client talent development programs that implement workforce strategy and operations, talent analytics, and HR technology.
We offer flexible professional experience for consultants who are looking to expand their capacity and experience.
- Consult for leading companies and startups looking for expertise on talent strategy and analytics
- Take ownership of part-time or full-time client engagements to gain experience consulting for a wide variety of firms and industries
- Upon contracting for Talytics, you will be sourced into our database of consultants and will have access to our full range of contractual client projects in the future
- Projects that you may be working on center around:
- Sales framework and pipeline development
- Client and stakeholder management
- Angel funding and pitch deck guidance
- Early wins generation
- Program, project management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years professional consulting experience
- Strong understanding of and interest in our organization’s mission and work
- Ability to master new technical content and subject matter quickly
- Varies by project — ranges from 5-15 hr/week across duration of project
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take, please send your application to email@example.com. Your application should consist of:
- Cover Letter
- Optional: work samples, recommendation letters, etc.
All materials should be included one email, subject line: "Talytics Pro Bono Consulting [your name]."
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.