We are looking for innovative, focused individuals to kickstart content creation for Talytics and our clients in the areas of employee engagement, innovation, and intrapreneurship.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Research intrapreneurship and client best practices
- Create and review content
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple assignments with poise
- Journalism experience, with a proven and successful portfolio to your name
- Ability to master new technical content and subject matter quickly
- 5-10 hr/week
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should consist of:
- Cover Letter
- Optional: articles you've authored, recommendation letters, etc.
All materials should be included one email, subject line: "Talytics Content Creation [your name]."
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.