WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for highly driven college students with fervent belief in technological empowerment. You believe that the professional landscape is not immutable, and can be changed for the better; you have an innovative mind. You pride yourself on your ability to work independently and collaboratively and be proactive in pursuing opportunities and communicating with clients. Most importantly, you are a dexterous learner and hold a keen attention to detail. If this sounds like you, read on!
You will be working on a variety of different projects best suited to your strengths, interest, and fit on the team. Depending on your interests, here are a variety of projects you could expect to be involved in while on the team:
- Compute and analyze statistical data from reports to produce original findings and insights into talent analytics disciplines
- Write and help coordinate the creation of white papers, blog posts, articles, and other content forms that share insights from our talent analytics experience
- Consult for leading companies and startups looking for expertise on talent strategy and analytics
GROWTH AND LEARNING
- Chance to work with Silicon Valley based startups and Fortune 500 clients
- Individual career counseling and mentorship
- Tailored project work to match team members’ interests
- Opportunity to work with Strategy and Management consultants of Fortune 500 companies
- Exposure to various industries, including: healthcare, real estate, venture capital, software, workforce analytics
Available projects allow for very flexible remote work arrangements. Time commitments range between of 3-15 hours/week for 3 weeks - 1 semester, depending on the project you join. There will be weekly support, guidance, and learning check-ins with your mentor and team throughout the effort.
While this opportunity is unpaid, it offers the opportunity of full-time work, over the summer and pending graduation, if you are a good match for the team.
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take, please complete the information form below, and then send the rest of your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application materials should consist of:
- Cover Letter
- Optional: work samples, recommendation letters, side projects, link to blogs/portfolio sites, Github, etc.
All materials should be included one email, subject line: "Talytics College Internship Application [your name]." The deadline for the application is Friday, September 4th, 2015.
Note: Your application's reviewal is contingent on completion of the form below. Applications without companion information forms and application materials listed above will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.